Hi all, as mentioned in my previous post am sharing with you the tutorial of making a rakhi using acordion flower.
- Colour paper
- Thread ( Embroidery or golden thread)
- Accordion flower
- Cut a round shape of paper and make slits along the outline of the circle by making even cuts.
- Cut two colour strands of woolen thread of desired length , twist them and make knot at the ends.
- Glue the thread to the center of the round paper.
- Place the accordion flower on top of the thread and decorate the rakhi with rhinestones, beads, golden balls etc. For the tutorial of accordion flower click here