WATERCOLOR FLOWERS CAS CARD

by - August 18, 2015

Hello Friends, Welcome to my blog!! Today am sharing with you all my DT post for CSCC august challenge #3. I created a simple card using watercolors. 


For this week's challenge we have the theme " watercolor flowers" inspired by the picture below.  Click here for more details.  I got inspired by the yellow and brown flowers( right column second one). 

Initially I took a white cardstock and cut it into the shape of a banner. Then I drew the flowers using 2H pencil and colored them using watercolors. Then I stamped the sentiment using black DI. Finally matted the whole thing upon a brown cardstock and added a border using metallic gold quilling strip .

Hope you all liked my card... Do join us CSCC and have fun...




You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments