STILL LIFE SKETCHES

by - September 18, 2016

Hello friends , feeling excited to be back to blog land after six months of maternity vacation. Happy to inform you all that now am a mother of 45 days old cute princess who keeps me busy all the time. As I had come to India for my delivery and had to vacate my house in US couldn't carry my craft supplies. Also I was busy with doctor check ups , relatives visiting me and baby shower function so read my crafty pals blog. 

To keep myself occupied and away from the pregnancy blues started to do pencil sketching. I was little hesitant to post after such a long time but it was my husband who encouraged me to post my sketches which I did during my pregnancy. 

Sharing some of my still life sketches...  All the sketches are done on 60 lb , fine tooth surface paper   using artist's loft pencils.






Thanks for visiting. See you soon with another post. 



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Brilliant sketches Ramya :) keep posting more <3 lots of love to ur princess :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super dear. You are a great graphic designer!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments