PAPER MOSAIC CAS CARD

by - March 09, 2018


Hello friends, welcome to my blog!! Today am sharing with you all a cas card made using paper mosaic technique.



I havent done any card for almost an year. This week's challenge theme in casology and freshly made sketches compelled me to do this card.The challenge theme being abstract I was searching about some abstract art ideas and was really interested upon this mosaic art. I haven't tried this so far and that interested me to try it out. Since its easter season and my daughter is all into eggs now made an egg mosaic card.


. Initially painted all the colors of rainbow upon a piece of watercolor paper. Then cut an egg shape using black cardstock. Cut the painted sheet into small abstract shapes and glued them upon the black cardstock.
See you soon with another interesting post!!

Submitting this to:
1.Casual fridays
2.freshly made sketches

3. Casology challenge



You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. This is beautiful! I love the colors popping out on the white card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. I love the mosaic egg. That's such a fabulous idea. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mosaic rainbow egg! Thanks for joining us for our rainbow challenge at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative take on an egg! Thanks for playing along at Casual Fridays Beautiful Rainbows Challenge. DTM Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how creative and so very striking! Your mosaic egg is fabulous and caught my eye in the gallery. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments